Our practice features advanced CEREC technology to create your dental restorations in a single visit to Dental Zone. CEREC uses state-of-the-art CAD/CAM (computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing) technology, a highly versatile technology that can design and create a variety of restorations to meet your needs, from fillings and veneers to porcelain crowns, inlays and onlays, allowing our dentists to provide you with precise and effective care so that you can leave our office with a renewed smile.
Traditional treatment techniques often require you to make two appointments to complete your treatment. CEREC technology reduces your total treatment time down to one appointment, saving you time, money and discomfort. When you receive CEREC same-day dentistry, you will have no need for uncomfortable temporary crowns. This device also eliminates the need for messy and uncomfortable impressions, instead using advanced digital technology to model, design and create your restorations. Your restorations are also made of high-quality material and matched to your natural tooth color, ensuring that you can enjoy a beautiful result for years to come.
During your appointment, our dentists will:
- Examine your teeth to determine the right treatment for your needs
- Remove any weakened or decayed tooth material
- Capture a digital image of your mouth and convert it into a 3D model on the computer screen
- Create your restoration using the model
- Immediately mill your restoration from a block of tooth-colored material
- Check that your restoration fits properly and then bond it into place
For more information about CEREC same-day dentistry in Mountain View, California, or to make an appointment with Dr. Galina Nasakin and associates, please contact our office at 650-858-2028.