Here at Dental Zone, we are pleased to use 3D cone beam imaging to capture detailed images of your teeth and supporting oral structures. Also known as CBCT imaging or CT scanning, this technology is among the most advanced diagnostic equipment our dentists and team use, working to provide us with three-dimensional reconstructions of your teeth, mouth, jaw, neck, ears, nose and throat.
The images captured by cone beam imaging are more detailed and comprehensive than those captured by standard X-rays, making this technology an invaluable tool in providing your care. This state-of-the-art device is highly effective in diagnosing and evaluating many dental conditions, giving us a thorough understanding of your oral health needs so that we can plan more precise treatments to improve your health and smile.
Our dentists and team use cone beam imaging in a wide range of treatments, including:
- Analyzing dental and facial trauma
- Assessing TMJ disorders
- Diagnosing endodontic problems and planning root canals
- Diagnosing tooth decay and other dental problems
- Evaluating your jaws and face
- Planning and monitoring the progress of orthodontic treatments
- Planning your dental implant placement procedure
- Viewing your head and neck comprehensively
- Visualizing abnormal teeth
We invite you to call us at 650-858-2028 to learn more about cone beam imaging in Mountain View, California, and make an appointment with Dr. Galina Nasakin and associates.